Friday, September 2, 2011

A Prophetic Word from Dale Gentry - July 21st, 2011

Jeremiah 37:17

A PROPHETIC WORD FOR JULY 18TH (Dale Gentry)

A man that I had never seen before was driving my wife and I to our hotel when he abruptly said to me, "where are all of the Holy Men?" I immediately knew it was the voice of the Lord speaking through a man.

"I hear the Holy Spirit speaking today and saying that He is calling for a gathering of Holy Men, who will live holy lives, willing to keep themselves unspotted from the world. Men who will be accountable to God and to their wives. Those who have made a covenant with their eyes. Particularly those who desire to operate in the prophetic. No more inordinate mixtures. I desire for this day to be a New Demarcation Day for my Holy Men. Moving to a new dimension of freedom so I can reveal my secrets to them. I desire communion with Holy Men. I will speak my secrets to Holy Men, who in turn will speak these words to their generation. I will not compromise in this matter says the Holy Spirit. "

1 comment:

  1. We certainly are faced with a spiritual famine in the land. This nation desperately needs holy men in leadership. However, it must first begin in the home in order to affect the community.

    It has been my prayer for God to stir up the hearts of His people to a higher level of maturity. There also needs to be a higher level of accountability.

    When God deals with the hearts of the leaders in the Body of Christ and deal with the issue of their pride and arrogance, then we will see the Holy Spirit move in the Church again.

    Pride hinders people from coming to the knowledge of truth and it is also a thief; as it robs God of His glory!

    Pray for hearts to be dealt with and leaders will walk the path of humility. When there is true repentance, the Holy Spirit will move and do many mighty works among us!

    Matthew 22:37-40
    Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.


    John 14:15
    If ye love me, keep my commandments.


    1 John 2:4
    He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.


    Revelations 22:14
    Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.


    Let's rise up Church and follows God's commandments so that we may live and experience the blessings that He has for us!!

    ReplyDelete