Friday, September 2, 2011

The Alabaster House - August 20th, 2011

I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Psalm 16:8

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, Ephesians 3:16

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13
...
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3

For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Psalm 27:5

I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. Psalm 61:4

and the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all. Luke 6:19

LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me. Psalm 30:2

When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid. Mark 5:15

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. Psalm 18:2
See More

No comments:

Post a Comment