Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Alabaster House - June 30 2011


It is hard to fathom the depths and riches of God's love that was poured out on the downtown park in Pinckney as worship increased throughout the night. At any one time, 20 to 30 people were caught up in His presence. Cathy explained it like this, "As God breathes in the sweet aroma of our worship, He exhales His Glory." One encounter, a neighborhood woman had been feeling blue all day - she heard the music and came over - sat and worshiped - all her blues were gone.

There was a great mix of God's children there tonight. The next generation of worshipers came tonight and released a true expression of harp and bowl intercession and worship. Prophetic words given tonight will be presented here and on the blog web site soon - most had to do with gates being opened and the Kingdom of God being released into the land (our county and beyond). More details will be provided as they come in via email and FB.

Closing scriptures were: Ezekiel 34:11-16 "For this is what the Sovereign LORD says: I myself will search for my sheep and look after them. As a shepherd looks after his scattered flock when he is with them, so will I look after my sheep. I will rescue them from all the places where they were scattered on a day of clouds and darkness. I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land. I will tend them in a good pasture, and the mountain heights of Israel will be their grazing land. There they will lie down in good grazing land, and there they will feed in a rich pasture on the mountains of Israel. I myself will tend my sheep and have them lie down, declares the Sovereign LORD. I will search for the lost and bring back the strays. I will bind up the injured and strengthen the weak, but the sleek and the strong I will destroy. I will shepherd the flock with justice."

No comments:

Post a Comment